The foundation of every great relationship is trust.
Our mission is to create a refreshingly different experience within our industry the creates lifelong clients. The owners, technicians, and staff at Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling all believe that in order to achieve this, it requires a shared commitment to a shared set of beliefs.
To that end, we will:
- Be honest. Integrity is paramount to us. Our yes means yes and our no means no, always.
- Go the extra mile. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If there’s anything more we can do, let us know.
- Treat you as a person. Relationships are the foundation of our business. You’re not a widget in our process, and you won’t be treated like one.
- Communicate. Timely, clearly, and aimed at setting appropriate expectations.
- Help. You’re not calling us because everything works. Even if the solution is difficult, we will help find a solution.
- Present options. Our job is to give them to you. It’s up to you to make a choice.
- Reduce confusion. Heating and cooling systems are complex. We’ll do our best to present information in a way that makes sense.
- Deliver industry expertise. We believe in never-ending improvement and invest in training so our technicians maintain the highest levels of technical skill and industry certifications.
- Be clean. We will treat your home, like it’s our own. We won’t leave messes behind, spots on your floor, or lingering scents in your house.
- Work as a team. No matter who you talk to at Boer Brothers, you’re working with a team that believes in supporting one another.
- Care for the community. We love the Triangle and believe in supporting activities that make it a better place to live.
- While we believe deeply in all of these things, we’re also human. If we fall short in any of these areas, we ask for grace and the opportunity to improve.
We are fully licensed and insured.
Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling LLC have their North Carolina State License in residential HVAC (H-3 Class 1). We also have our North Carolina Commercial License, better known as the H-2. Additionally, our company has its H-1, which allows us to work on steam or hot water boiler systems. Finally, We have a North Carolina Refrigeration license, which allows us to legally work on refrigeration equipment.
NC Refrigeration License #4195
NC HVAC License #28517 H1,H2,H3 #28973 H3
Each of the aforementioned licenses requires 4000 hours of on the job training. These licenses require a five-hour examination on design, repair and installation on their respective course of study. Maintaining a state license requires several hours of continuing education annually. We are constantly training to make sure we are up to date in our areas’ local codes and laws to make sure that we can do our work in the most effective, environmentally sound way. In fact, all of our technicians have their own heating and cooling licenses. That is equivalent to having everyone building your house with a contractors license.